Friday, February 11, 2011

Taylor Momsen's Provocative Grove Stop


Continuing to push forth with her musical efforts with The Pretty Reckless, Taylor Momsen was spotted making a promotional stop with "Extra" at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA on Friday (February 11).

Decked out in her always-provocative attire, the "Gossip Girl" rocker donned a skimpy Rob Zombie-inspired ensemble complete with thigh-high stockings.

As for her musical tastes, Miss Momsen recently revealed her desire to hit the studio with Beatles legend Paul Cartney and Oasis musician Noel Gallagher.

She told, "My all-time favorite band is The Beatles for their genius. I'd love to write with Paul McCartney, that would be awesome... John Lennon's not a possibility anymore but Paul McCartney would be amazing to collaborate with.

Taylor added, "Noel Gallagher. I'd love to write with Noel Gallagher. I'd do a song with all of Oasis but I'd love to write a song with Noel."