Thursday, February 10, 2011

Britney Spears: Karate Class with Jayden James Federline


Tending to her all-important motherly duties, Britney Spears was busy tending to her youngest son Jayden James Federline in Encino, CA on Thursday (February 10).

Along with the help of her fleet of bodyguards, the "Hold It Against Me" singer toted her precious boy in her arms en route to the day's karate practice session.

Continuing to answer fans' questions via Twitter throughout the day, Miss Spears reaceived one message reading: "Sending love from Australia! I would love to know what you think the biggest misconception about you is? xx"

To this, Britney replied, "I'm really just a boring homebody who loves staying home with my kids and thats where i'm the happiest."

The most recent question asked, "We have 2 months until the album release. Whats the feeling right now??"

The pop princess answered, "I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!"