Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rachel Bilson's Business Minded Nature

Always keeping busy whether it be with her acting endeavors or various business efforts, Rachel Bilson was spotted out for a meeting in West Hollywood on Thursday (February 17).

Never lacking in the style department, the former "OC" star looked chic as she headed to her nearby car following the work matters while stopping to sign a few autographs along the way.

The sighting comes just as Miss Bilson has launched a new line of vintage porcelain dinnerware called Edie Rose Home by Rachel Bilson.

Described as "an affordable, nature-themed tabletop line," the 29-year-old told C magazine of the offerings:: “To stick with fashion, that would be a little more predictable."

With the products currently available at select Macy's stores, Rachel added, "But there’s no one in my demographic, or really any ‘celebrity’ who has a similar aesthetic as me, who’s doing home or tabletop design. I’m sort of obsessed with dishes. I’m always cooking and baking at home, and I hate going out. I’d love to do bedding, too.”