Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Miley & Tish Cyrus: Bea Bea's Brunch Date


With her dad dominating morning headlines with his new GQ magazine interview, Miley Cyrus was spotted enjoying a bite to eat with her mother, Tish, in Burbank, California on Tuesday (February 15).

The "Last Song" actress displayed a range of emotions from being quite serious to bursting out in laughter as she and her mom chowed down at Bea Bea's during the midday brunch date.

As for papa Billy Ray's interview with GQ, the country crooner claimed that "Hannah Montana" destroyed his family while then saying he should have been a stricter parent in reference to Miley's many headline-making scandal stories.

Also blaming his daughter's handlers for going too far in promoting her, Billy Ray said: "Every time the train went off the track ... her people, or as they say in today's news, her handlers, every time they'd put [the blame on] me ... I took it because I'm her daddy ... OK, nail me to the cross."

He added: "I'm scared for her. She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm."